In continuation to Notification no. 132 dated 12.08.2016, further Notification is to be published for recruitment of different categories of posts of staff in the City Sessions Division to be conducted by the Committee of the Judgeship under the supervision of the Chief Judge, City Sessions Court, Calcutta.
Applications from the eligible Indian Citizens in the following prescribed format (page nos. 3 & 4) are invited for preparation of separate panels to fill up the existing vacancies, mentioned below, in the judgeship of the Chief Judge, City Sessions Court, Calcutta within
15/01/2017 on before 5.00p.m
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUDGE ,CITY SESSIONS COURT, CALCUTTA
Total No. of Posts :13 posts
- Name of Discipline : PROCESS SERVER (GROUP-D)
Total No. posts : 05 vacancies [UR -1, UR(EC) -2, SC -1, OBC(B) 1]
Scale of pay : - Rs. 5400/- - Rs. 25,200/-, Grade Pay -Rs.1700/-
- Name of Discipline : PEON (GROUP-D)
Total No. posts : 08 vacancies [UR -4, UR(EC) -1, SC -1,SC(EC) -1, EX.S.M- 1]
Scale of pay : - Rs. 4900/- - Rs. 16,200/-, Grade Pay -Rs.1700/-
- Educational Qualification :-
The Candidates must have Class-VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasah or Any other recognized equivalent Institution
- Age Limit : Not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st January, 2016 for both categories of Group-D posts. Relaxation of age limit for five years in case of candidates of SC/ST category and for 3 years in case of candidates of OBC Category only. The upper age limit, in case of Physically Handicapped Candidate, is 45 years. Relaxation of age limit in case of Ex-Serviceman Category as open to civil employees in the normal course.
- Mode of Examination: A written examination to be conducted by the Authority. The Authority shall determine the syllabus for and scheme and method of the written examination. On the basis of the result of the written examination, a number of candidates will be selected for personality test and on the basis of the total marks obtained in the written examination and personality test (out of 10 marks by taking the average of marks given by each member); a final panel will be prepared.
- Examnation Fee :
UR/OBC Rs. 200/-
SC/ST Rs. 150/-
Payment Mode : The candidate must deposit their respective examination fee through SBI online process by using any ATM card/Debit carjd/Credit card/SBI challan as mentioned below and a print out copy of the deposit slip i.e. e-receipt must be attached with the application.
The examination/test of a particular category of post will be held on a. particular day and time to be notified later on. Details of vacancies, scales of pay, respective application fees are (mentioned below). The application is to be addressed to
"The Chief Judge,
City Sessions Court,
Calcutta, Bichar Bhawan,
2&3, Bankshall Street,
Kolkata — 700 001".
Last date of Submit Application Form 15/01/2017
Other Government Vacancy you might be interested in
PARLIAMENT OF INDIA Direct Secretariat Recruitment 2017
UPSC NDA EXAMINATION 2017
PRESIDENTS SECRETARY(Rashtrapati Bhavan) - Mali Grade Recruitment 2017
South Indian Bank PO RECRUITMENT 2017 (210 vacancies)
South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017 (336 vacancies)
city session court kolkata result 2015,
city session court kolkata recruitment 2016,
city session court recruitment 2016,
city session court kolkata address,
south 24 parganas court recruitment 2016,
bankshall court recruitment 2016,
city session court kolkata result 2016,
city civil court kolkata recruitment 2016